Going on Campaign is an unofficial rulebook and source guide for campaigns in Games Workshops Warhammer 40k. If it's your first time here, then please read the Preface first, if you're coming back, then check the Project log to see what's new.

Project Diary - Launch Day

Well, welcome to my latest mad creation - Going on Campaign.

If it's your first time here, which it probably is, then read the preface first and use the table of contents on the right hand side to get around. I welcome your input, your suggestions, ideas, scenarios, maps and pics, so please feel free to add your comments.

I'm also after links, so if you'd like to add me in your blogroll, I'll make sure you get listed by return. I'll add the blogroll as soon as I get my first requests. If you do add me, give me your blog address in the comments on this page. I'm just trying to get as much of the community involved as possible, so if you can help in anyway, please let me know.

I've put in place the basics and the narrative campaigns section. I'll be adding the map campaigns section next.

Hope you enjoy the project.

ColCorbane
Corbania Prime
blog comments powered by Disqus